- Australia’s grocery darling MILKRUN has closed its doors. The tech crunch claims a fan favourite and creative powerhouse, we’ll leave you with this.
- Want to spend more time in an airport? Singapore has got you covered. Changi Airport Group has teamed up with Accenture to unveil the ChangiVerse – a metaverse experience for those who just love a terminal.
- After a rocky attempt at Bard, Google is scrambling to launch its new AI feature codenamed Magi. The report by The New York Times purports that South Korean electronics giant Samsung was considering replacing Google with Microsoft’s Bing as the default search engine on its devices. That $3B warning shot has accelerated AI @ Google, with the $20B Apple contract up for review later this year.
- Google has noticed an increasing amount of Gen Z users using TikTok as their preferred search engine. Almost 40 percent of young people, when they’re looking for a place for lunch, don’t go to Google Maps or Search. They go to TikTok or Instagram. Watch as platforms look to open up new ad revenue through an SEM-esque bid model
- In an entirely expected move, Apple has launched its savings account with a salivating 4.15% annual interest rate. Whilst only available in the US, this will likely force banks to up their interest rates for deposits which, post SVB, might be well overdue.
DataDeposits are the new oil.
- After ChatGPT passed the U.S. Medical Licensing Exam, an ER doctor asked it to diagnose patients based on his consultation notes. Whist successfully diagnosing half the cases, a 50% success rate doesn’t score well in an ER room
- An AI-powered collaboration between Drake and The Weekend is going viral on social media and streaming platforms. Expect it to show up in your Daily Mix shortly
Want to find out more about us? You can view our Design Rush profile here